Killzone Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Killzone Command Center

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XtecK's Global Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XtecK

XtecK

XtecK's Global Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: XtecK's Global Moderator Application   XtecK's Global Moderator Application EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:30 am

Im applying for global moderater. Why? I think I'd make a great global moderator, my skills in forum and killzone itself, have come to an equalibrium in that both that I'm very specialized at.

- Username/ Intro. - XtecK

- What position you want? - Global Moderator

- Any staff experience. - I've admin on too websites or which one was mine, and the other got shut down. I've been used as part of the staff in two other forums which has helped me to learn how to handle situations. I know when to lock, stickey, infract etc.

- Why are you the best choice? - Well, lol. I don't think myself the best since there will be others applying for this position, but yes, I'm super *cough* hehe jk Very Happy

- How often are you on the website? - Been online everyday since I registered, with active posting on the forums.

- Anything else you want to say. - Gotta admit, I did laugh at this xD, makes me think like it's my last word before death 'Anything else to say boy?!', *ah shit*.

Yeah, in terms of skills, I'm know a wide range. Wether it's C++, HTML, or even coding on the PSP.

But all depends on what you think Razz

-XtecK
Back to top Go down
http://www.killzone.tk

Page 1 of 1