Killzone Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Killzone Command Center

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted)

Go down 
+3
_xXxTWiST3DxXx_
TroyIrving
Caven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Caven

To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted) Empty
PostSubject: To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted)   To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:49 pm

today I was on talking in the sb and all the sudden someone started talking as me well I went as fast as I could and changed my pass and when I said I was done changing my pass twisted said how do I know if ur the real caven so I didnt think he ment anything bad by it and I said idk lol well he thinks its not me and he said hes got my ip now and hes giving it to the worst ppl he knew well now im to sceard to even turn on my comp twisted its really me I 100% promise! now is it ok to turn my comp or not?
Back to top Go down
TroyIrving

TroyIrving

PostSubject: Re: To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted)   To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted) EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Dude after u did that he said "lol jk" "i know its you because you always use that face" so dude
SETTLE DOWN!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
_xXxTWiST3DxXx_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted)   To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:29 pm

lmao bro im sorry, i was just joking xD
Back to top Go down
https://killzonecentral.forummotion.com
5IL3NC3

PostSubject: Re: To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted)   To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Caven wrote:
today I was on talking in the sb and all the sudden someone started talking as me well I went as fast as I could and changed my pass and when I said I was done changing my pass twisted said how do I know if ur the real caven so I didnt think he ment anything bad by it and I said idk lol well he thinks its not me and he said hes got my ip now and hes giving it to the worst ppl he knew well now im to sceard to even turn on my comp twisted its really me I 100% promise! now is it ok to turn my comp or not?
HaHaHa you got joke scared! LoL.
Back to top Go down
Caven

PostSubject: Re: To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted)   To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Yeah you scared the shit outta me....I have school work on this computer and if it crashes then I gotta do the 8th grade ALLLLLLL OVER AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted)   To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:10 pm

i know, twisted always do a joke that is not cool....like when we were talking in the chatbox...
Back to top Go down
TroyIrving

TroyIrving

PostSubject: Re: To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted)   To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:44 pm

lmfao zen that was hilarious! Very Happy but dont you put down the site admin! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted)   To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted) EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:52 pm

i wisk i knew what this was about...
Back to top Go down
XtecK

XtecK

PostSubject: Re: To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted)   To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:27 am

Caven wrote:
Yeah you scared the shit outta me....I have school work
on this computer and if it crashes then I gotta do the 8th grade
ALLLLLLL OVER AGAIN!

Sounds like you need to make some backups. And if it crashes anyway, why shoudn't your data still be there after? Save it too your mem stick or PSP.

11770 wrote:
i wisk i knew what this was about...

Is there any reason too post that lol? Twisted change his name so it was the same as cavens, he obviously thought he was being hacked or somthing. Razz

-XtecK
Back to top Go down
http://www.killzone.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted)   To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted) Empty

Back to top Go down

To sceard to turn my comp on now (read twisted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killzone Central :: Site Section :: Lounge-
Jump to: